PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T SCROLL PAST THIS.
Scarleteen is a vital queer and trans positive sexual health resource. Their staff do an amazing job of creating really comprehensive and helpful articles on literally every sexual topic you can imagine. They also provide live chats, advice columns, moderated discussion forums, and SMS-based peer support. This site has helped me on countless occasions, and I refer at-risk queer and trans kids to this site every single day.
Scarleteen is invaluable.
And Scarleteen needs your help.
During their annual donation drive this year, the site was only able to raise $1,500. Only fifty people out of Scarleteen’s 350,000 unique monthly visitors contributed to the fundraising drive.
This means that unless Scarleteen sees a stable, sustained, 50% increase in donations, the site will essentially be forced to go dark on May 1. No more new content, no more advice columns, no more forums, no more live chat, no more SMS support.
This is devastating.
If Scarleteen goes dark, millions of young people, vulnerable queer and trans teens among them, will lose access to essential, fundamental sexual health resources. We cannot let this happen.
Please, please, please donate to Scarleteen. Consider making a recurring monthly contribution if you feel that this is within your means. Even $5 or $10 a month will go a long way to helping this very, very deserving organization.
And whether or not you’re able to donate at this time, please signal boost this and spread the word. Scarleteen does incredible, very necessary work, and they need our help.
any donations made from now until May 1st will be matched by contributions from a generous donor! that means more money for Scarleteen so go donate if you can!
MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
I have entered a competition where you can win a brand new phone valued at $912. I have entered this on behalf of my friend, the prize will not be for me, i will give it to her. 21 Phones are being given away by Telstra Australia and the 21 entries with the most votes win them
I am trying to win this for my friend who is in desperate need of a phone, so i would really appreciate it if you could go and vote for me!
Her birthday is coming up soon and giving her a brand new Galaxy S5 will make her legit so happy
HOW TO VOTE FOR MY ENTRY
- CLICK THIS LINK
- Scroll down to where there is a drop down box
- Select “Crazy Phone Love” from the drop down box
- Scroll down a little bit and find the Black and White image of a heart made out of phones. You wont miss it. My name on there is blazepurr (which is my instagram name)
- Please vote for that image by clicking the thumbs up
You can vote once every 24 hours & i will love you forever if you do!
PS: You can vote even more times if you do it on both your phone, PC and different internet connections.
Signal boosts will also be much appreciated
Your hair is on fiiiiiiiire
imagine if girls used the same style of joke to degrade men like “cool story bro now go chop some lumber”GO CHOP SOME LUMBER
"what r u doing out of the garage go fix my car"
"Don’t you have something to fix somewhere."
nothing makes a gamer more nervous than when the game autosaves in a seemingly harmless location
"this is an awfully convenient collection of healing items"
"why is all this ammo here"
"where did all the enemies go"
"This room has rather a lot of wide, open space in it."
"The music stopped suddenly."
"No, there it is."
"….That’s an awful lot of bass."